Chicken Fingers Recipe, is unique easy and short time recipe. Less ingredients and rich taste is key to this recipe.
Chicken Fingers is very quick recipe you can make it in 15-20 minutes. Crispy and tasty in flavour, very short ingredients.
CHICKEN FINGERS RECIPE (چکن فنگر)
- Boneless Long Chicken Strips (250 grams) بون لیس چکن
- Salt to taste نمک
- Black Pepper (1/2 tbspn) کالی مرچ
- Mustard Paste (1/2 tbspn) مسٹرڈ پیسٹ
- Red Chilli Powder (1 tbspn) لال مرچ
- Egg (01) انڈہ
- Soy Sauce (1 tbspn) سویا سوس
- All Purpose Flour (2-3 tbspn) میدہ
HOW TO MAKE RECIPE
Step 01: Take 250 grams of boneless chicken and make long finger type stripes.
Step 02: Take a bowl add these finger strips in it. Add salt to taste, 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper powder, 1 tablespoon Coloured Red Chilli Powder, 1 tablespoon Mustard Paste, 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce, one egg and 3 tablespoon of all purpose flour and mix all the ingredients well.
Step 03: Add oil in the pan and put coated fingers in the oil and fry on medium flame until golden brown colour appears. Your tasty and crispy Chicken fingers are ready to serve.