Gur Jaggery Juice Recipe, A very refreshing and energy booster drink in iftar menu.
Gur Jaggery Juice Recipe (گڑ کا شربت)
Gur ka juice, gur ka sharbat, gur ka pani a great refreshing drink. When you add lot of water in the gur and mix it, adding lime make a great taste.
It has many health benefits, you can get these benefits by using the pure and good quality jaggery. Self made jaggery is best for these benefits. Here are some benefits
- When you drink it after the meal, you can prevent the constipation.
- Very good for liver.
- Cleans body
- It has lot of iron so you can prevent from anaemia.
- It is immunity booster.
- Flu symptoms could decrease by this drink.
- Jaggery (1 Cup) good quality (desi gur) گڑ
- Water, (4 glasses, 1 liter) پانی
- Basil seeds (1 tbspn) تخم بلنگا
- Lemon Juice (1 tbspn) لیمن جوس
- Mint Leaves for garnish پودینہ کے پتے
- Lemon Slices for garnish لیموں کے سلائس
HOW TO MAKE SHARBAT
Add one litre of water in the jug and add 1 cup of crushed jaggery and mix it completely. If you will soak for 15 minutes it will mix in no time. Now strain this water twice until you got clean and clear juice. Also soak the basil seeds before preparing this recipe.
Now add 1 tablespoon of basil seeds and mix them well. Add lemon juice 1 tablespoon and mix all the ingredients.
Add some mint leaves and lemon slices in the juice and decorate the glasses, your jaggery juice is ready to serve with good presentation.