These Ramadan Drinks are very refreshing and energetic, provide your lost energy at iftar time.
TAMARIND AND DATES DRINK (املی اور کھجور کا شربت)
Tamarind has refreshing and cooling effect and dates have energy. So this drink is very refreshing and energetic. We must include these type of drinks in our iftar.
- Tamarind (1Cup)
- Dates (1 Cup)
- Water (2 Cups)
- Jaggery Mixed Water ( ¼ Cup)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RAMADAN DRINK
Boil dates and tamarind in pan together and mash them.
Remove the seeds and pulp by strainer.
If you are feeling the pulp is still in the mixture, then strain it again.
Put it in the blender, add water and blend well.
Put some ice cubes in it.
Put the drink in to the jug and serve it.
This is very energetic drink because milk and almond both are very powerful ingredients in this drink. This drink provide energy and refreshing effect too.
- Fresh Milk ( 1 liter)
- Evaporated Milk (1 tin)
- Almond (15-20)
- Falooda Noodles (3tbspn)
- Ice Cream (1 tbspn)
- Almond Crushed
- Rose Syrup
- Ice Cubes
- Sugar to taste
HOW TO MAKE THE DRINK
- Boil the falooda noodles and put aside.
- Boil the almonds and remove the skin and chop them.
- Take a blender and put Milk, Evaporated Milk, Sugar, Rose Syrup, ice cubes and blend them well
- First put the falooda noodles in the glasses.
- Pour almond shake in the glasses and ice cream on top.
- Now garnish with some chopped almonds.
Your drink is ready to serve. You can put some more ice cubes if you like.